Sign up information and form at Bottom of page…
A couple of things first…
- Most clients stay with me for years.
- I help you work “all the angles” of your body! You will be surprised to find out how “little”you have been training previously!
- I absolutely love everything that I do with my business! Folks ask me how many hours I “work” and I tell them that as much as I enjoy what I do, I could hardly consider it WORK!
- I feel it is important to learn about your body as you train, not just doing “mindless” movements. We are born with Only our minds and bodies and we will leave this earth with just the same, no more no less! So let me ask you, what’s more important, your car or your body?
- I was an RN in CCU (Coronary Care) for 15 years! I know the human body!
- I charge at least $10.00/hour less for One On One training than any trainer in the Columbia River Gorge! What is their “experience “? Why don’t you ask?
- If you arrive on time I guarantee you will get a full hour of training every time!
- I have owned my own personal training business since 2006. I HAVE DONE NO OTHER WORK THAN PERSONAL TRAINING SINCE THEN! I feel that is extremely relevant!
- Free towels! Free bottled water! You get to listen to your music!
- The entire studio and all equipment is just for you for your hour.
- I have done 59 bodybuilding shows; 32 powerlifting events and more than 500 foot running events including the”Canadian Death Race “!
- You will learn more about your mind and body!
- Clients get $50.00 gift certificate for referrals that sign up!
- Thanks, The Trainer (RN)* Personal Trainer, “One On One Only”
Van is my “Athlete of the Month”! he is nearly 60 and kicks butt every time! The Trainer (RN)* Personal Trainer, “One On One Only”
Ingrid, shown above, is a wonderful Baker by trade who just happens to love Training her mind and body to see just what she can do! That’s right, Ingrid is a doer!
Go Ingrid! The Trainer
I have the best clients!
Andrea, in the video above, is always smiling and ready to do the “Next thing”! In the video, that next thing was pretty darn cool and difficult! Trying to balance on that board while swinging a 9 pound ball, on strings, is a wonderful feat, indeed! As you can see, she mastered it with the 2nd session! Too cool! The Trainer (RN previously)
I only do one on one! You get my undivided attention for 60 minutes every session, period! My attentiveness isn’t pulled away to 20 or even 30 other people as in a class! The Trainer (*RN previously)
Are you bored and tired with using the same “piston style machines” that take up the majority of space in most gyms? “Progressional Fitness Training “, as well as boxing, is about using a lot of movement, as in life, at many different angles that give you, not just lots of enjoyment, but a healthy and more “human” looking and feeling body!
I guarantee that if you add more angles properly ( start anything new very slowly and stop immediately when there is pain), that you will have a better, healthier life with less pain as you age then if you had not done so. As an RN* in CCU for 15 years, I saw way too much pain and yet much of it was self inflicted or was there through lack of trying. I I stopped working as an RN because I wanted to help folks from getting into “bad shape ” in the first place. Take care of yourselves! The Trainer
The Trainer (RN)* LIFE ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Grew up on a farm in Kentucky and learned the art of hard work and accomplishment.
- Obtained a degree in computer programming and nursing.
- Worked as an *RN in CCU/ICU/ER for 15 years. Stopped 12 years ago to help folks prevent from getting ill and having to go to the hospital in the first place!
- Competed in 59 bodybuilding shows.
- Competed in 26 Powerlifting events. Best lift squat where I did 1000 pounds in training and 850 pounds in competition.
- Competed in over 500 foot races from 5K – 125K(126 marathons, 258 half marathons, 36 ultra marathons including the “Canadian Death Race” in 2015. The rest mostly 5 and 10Ks.
- Spent hundreds of hours over the years sparring in boxing. It all started with “Rocky”. I was never the same after I saw that movie!
- Have totally accepted myself for whom I am and try to always take responsibility for any choices I make. I expect the same from my clients!
So give Boxing and/or Progressional Fitness Training “a try and you will see what I mean! Rick “THE” Trainer!
•How to become a member of The Trainer’s Dream Team. (Become a client)
1- schedule a 1 hour FREE consultation to determine if you and I are a good fit. We will discuss your goals and how “we” can work together to achieve them. Please bring plenty of questions. I was an *RN in CCU for15 years, so health questions are great to ask as well! This is a “discussion ” only session.
2- sign a contract for 3 months once a week (all sessions are a full hour in length). See rates below. Most start out with only once or twice a week for the first 12 weeks but after that you may sign up for as many times as you wish! This is for you! I have found over the past many years that if someone starts out doing “too much too fast” then their future fitness endeavors suffer. That is not what I want for you!
3- show up with plenty of passion and a great desire to have fun achieving the goals “you” have set for yourself! Be prepared for training different than you have ever experienced in your past! Oh, also get ready to have fun!
Rates: one session $60.00
*3 month contract $38.00/session (this is what MOST new clients start with. After 3 months they may re-sign with any of contracts offered) Your first contract must be paid in full at the signing of the contract. All renewals may be paid on a monthly basis. As of writing this, the least expensive “one on one” training elsewhere in the Columbia River Gorge was $48.00/session. As far as their qualifications? I’ll let you check that out. Thanks, The Trainer @54
*6 month contract $36.00/session
*** 3 & 6 month contracts get a [5% discount] if paid in full at signing.You may choose to pay equal monthly payments but do not get the discount.
**** ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS****
• Every session client will get a health & fitness multiple choice question worth $2.00 gift certificate that you may turn in when you renew.
• at resigning, 3 & 6 month contracts get a $25.00 health and fitness multiple choice question.
• everyone designated as “Athlete of the Month” gets a $50.00 gift certificate
• all current clients that refers me a person that signs up for a 3 month contract will get a $50.00 gift certificate!
• every current client at Christmas time gets a $25.00 gift certificate
• every clien
15 3rd St. Hood River
*Previously RN in CCU. Stopped to be a personal trainer to help folks to be in better shape and keep them out of the hospital, in the first place!